Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Who are we?


Who is the LaFayette 8th Grade Team?

     

                                                       Teachers @ LaFayette Jr/Sr High School 



     Mr. Spicer - Social Studies           
"This is my 17th year teaching at LaFayette. I coach modified Football and Lacrosse. Very excited to be working with this year's 8th grade students."
Mrs. P-K - ELA            
 "I have been teaching here for two years. I coach Varsity Soccer and help advise the Book Club."
Mrs. Felice - Math              
 "I have been teaching in LaFayette since the Fall of 1984. This year I am teaching Math 8 & Algebra I as well as being co-class advisor and advising Jr. High Math League"
Mr. Amidon - Science
 "I have been in LaFayette since 1999  and teach Life Science and Regents Level Living Environment for accelerated 8th graders. In 2013 I was accepted in the NYS Master Teacher Program. I am looking to introduce more Project Based Learning activities into the classroom this year."

     Mrs. Cool - Guidance

"I've been working at LaFayette Jr. Sr. High School since 2007. As a School Counselor, I work primarily with grades 7-9, but also serve older students as the adviser for the National Honor Society and Teen Institute."

                                                                 

No comments:

Post a Comment